Thursday, January 3, 2013

Weekend Plans: 1/4 - 1/6


1. One of my goals this year is to stay caught up with my blog. Part of this plan involves a set of sleek moleskin planners. Another part is sitting down every week to work on blogposts for the following week.

2. My yarn stash is so out of control. I'm spending an entire day clearing out, rolling up, and organizing just a blip of my entire stash. Maybe I'll get it to all fit in one cabinet!

3. My current read is the complete collection of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy books. I should be able to get it polished off by Valentine's day.

4. Ever since I saw this teacup pocket on the blush list over at One Sheepish Girl, I've been dreaming of making some to add onto this gorgeous (pocketless) sweater I thrifted.

5. When I opened my Christmas present from Martin and I saw this beautiful Lubitel, I knew I had to set aside a day to explore its hidden wonders. Don't worry, I will definitely have a film post when I get it developed.

What are you doing this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment