Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Life Lately


Watching // A lot of British TV shows. Lately, I just can't help myself. It started with Dr. Who, then on to Torchwood, now it's Being Human. Admittedly, I'm not as interested in Being Human as the others, but it fills the void for British TV. Does anyone have any other recommendations for brilliant British TV shows?

Listening to // The Thrilling Adventure Hour! If you haven't heard America's favorite new-time podcast in the style of old-time radio, you need to go look it up right now and give it a listen. It's so fantastic, that Martin and I have agreed to go see it live if we're ever in Hollywood.

Excited about // Being done with training and getting to work. After a full week of training (sitting in a back room watching videos for hours on end), I finally get to be behind the counter of the front desk!

Baking // A tasty treat for you. I made a great batch of special monkey bread the other day. It came out so utterly delicious and perfect that I have to share with all of you! And I'm working on making candy as well - this of course will be the second go around at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment