Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Monthly Nail: Ring in the New Year!

The new year means loads of new content here on the blog and in the shop! I'm so excited to introduce this monthly segment plus a debt tracker post to keep me on target throughout the new year and a mystery year-long knit-a-long!

I keep seeing people paint their nails so pretty lately, and I wanted to join in on the phenomenon. My biggest challenge so far was my lack of nail stickers. I tried three different kinds of tape on hand before I settled on a roll of blue painter's tape. I still had some trouble with my nail polish and the tape, but after four re-dos (or was it five?), I finally had every nail looking good. Of course, there is still one little snag on my right thumb. Ah well, I can only improve.

Supplies used:
OPI natural nail base coat
Orly powder puff
Nicole by OPI wavy navy
Nicole by OPI wink of twink
Cuccio top coat
painter's tape

I think they turned out rather spectacular. Though I do need to start moisturizing my nail beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment