Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What I Wore: And Other Bold Statements

Feeling bold and brilliant today, and my outfit shows it!

Striped yellow top paired with navy sweater.
With a bright pink slightly mini skirt.
And a pair of simple brown boots. 
tank: kohl's
sweater: kohl's
skirt: kohl's
boots: t.j. maxx
When Martin and I packed for the beach, we brought a multitude of book titles: Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (all 5 books in one), Snow Crash, Diana F+, I, Lucifer, Evil Genius, and The End of Alice. So what books actually got read?
One. i, Lucifer by Glen Duncan.
A great little comedy about the devil getting a shot at redemption. I thought it would be a much darker comedy, but I was wrong. It stays pretty clean by my standards, though admittedly my standards are pretty low in that department when it comes to books.

Two. Evil Genius by Catherine Jinks
Martin got through the first book in the Genius series. His review of 100 pages in consisted of him holding up the book and saying, "This is fucking brilliant!" At the end, "Didn't go where I thought it was going." Now he has to wait for me to add Genius Squad to my library to find out what happens next.

There's nothing better than putting on freshly laundered clothes, putting your hand in your pocket, and finding a surprise.
SURPRISE!


No comments:

Post a Comment