Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What I Love Wednesday


Today's not my best day. It always seems I start my week great, all get-up-and-go attitude with a determined pep in my step. But as the end of the Wednesday workday approaches, a heavy weight begins to press down, and I can't stop my feet from dragging.
I need a boost to keep myself going strong - a reminder of things that make this life amazing and wonderful and just the right kind of perfect that can withstand any season.
{5 things I love}

1. Finding perfect little acorns in my back yard.
 I found these little guys while fetching the dog's ball in my back yard. And they really couldn't have come at a better time.


2. Plain brown packages on my doorstep.
 One of my favorite things is coming home to a package on my doorstep.


3. Waking up to this man cooking me breakfast.
I should return the favor this weekend. He's been working so hard, he deserves a break from Saturday morning breakfast wench.


4. Cuddle time with my babies.
Nothing makes me feel like the best mom ever more than knowing just the feeling of being in my arms is enough to make them purr.


5. My current knitting project.
I'm working my way through 400 Knitting Stitches and slowly knitting up a striped patchwork blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment