Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Knitting Frenzy: all play and no work

Completed Projects
1. I just absolutely love the feather and fan pattern used for the soda can cozy.
2. Mom was very pleased with how her curling iron travel cozy turned out.
3. The dots iced drink cozy (pattern coming soon) makes me so happy - dots are adorable.

Gee... it seems I'm very taken with cozies lately.

Working On


1. All that's remaining on the foxy hat is some braids.
2. Those Felix the Cat slippers are still giving me some trouble, but I will prevail!
3. A pair of owl wristees and a matching headband for the shop - and omigosh the yarn is so soft.

Starting Soon


1. A camera strap for my new Lubitel - thanks, Martin!
2. The lavender doggy sweater with grey skull and crossbones is guaranteed to turn out beautiful.
3. Part 1 of mystery knit-a-long will soon be underway for the big reveal.

What are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment